Thursday, December 20, 2007

TULANtulanTULAN

I received some belated happy birthday messages. Of course, I replied them with thanks and all that. But was I happy? Well, honestly, not really. Because they only remembered after seeing the MSN nick I purposely wrote. Psssssh. I'm sorry for being ungrateful and bitchy and mean but I can't help feeling somewhat hurt, okay.

Another thing so tulan is my father's job. He's work time is supposed to be the working hours. No more shifts like he used to have. Yeah right. He's been doing so-called night shifts again. And then he has to work during the normal working hours again. WTF. Dad should not have taken that job. ):

The tulan-est thing ever is the holidays. I am just so jobless now. When you're bored, you feel pissed. And sensitive. I guess that sort of attributes to the feelings of Tulan Things #1. But I thank Katak for giving me lyrics to translate into Japanese. Not that I'm good at it, but I have my trusty dictionary to help. Em haha. Obviously the translations have yet to reach that authentic japanese level. Hmmm.

No comments: