Friday, January 19, 2007

FREE.

...for three whole days. I am indeed very grateful to live in this country which has countless public holidays. Unfortunately, I CAUGHT A COLD. How sad. And my dad is working. :((

We have homework but I'm fine with that. Yeah, I'm just going to cram all those homework on Sunday, the last day of the hols. LOL, lazy, I know. Seriously, ever since I became this "rajin" student, there was never a day that I was free from homework. Earlier this year, I decided to not use the internet except for research and stuff, but I just can't help it. At least I can manage my time now. Not 24/7 internet.

My brothers and sisters are getting worse than last year. THEY LOOOOOOVE TO PISS ME OFF. It's like...their reason for living.

My dad's going to Singapore somewhere around this week. I wish I could come with him, MANGAS and ANIMES, dude! TT_TT

Oh well. I'll just have to resist the temptation for the time being.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah XDD cram ur homework on the last day of holiday?!! i'll probably be dead on monday! Mr.meer gona kill me for sure DX

Maj said...

YOU JUST SAID MR.MEER. Now people might no who you are. XDDDD