Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Honestly?

YEAY! P.E TOMORROW! LIKE OMG I CAN'T WAITTTT~! WE'RE GONNA RUN FOR LIKE, 20 MINS NON-STOP AND I'M LIKE, VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT! *BEEEP* SARCASM DETECTED *BEEEEP*

Oh crap, indeed.

Anyways, fuh. Finally back from jogging (again). Firstly, let me thank three people who had somehow encouraged me to run. Firstly, Cikgu Mizah, who obviously forced all of us to run, but somehow, even if I still dislike running, I still want to. Second, my dad, for buying me all the things I want and therefore gave me a burst of energy to run, and Sir Bio for all his posts about running.
Yesterday, I went jogging at the stadium. And I really didn't like it, especially the bit where my dad made me jog up the stairs and down. And the stinky smell from an unknown source. But today's venue, the Padang Kebajikan was very refreshing. Among all the three places (Damuan, stadium and padang kebajikan) dad brought me to, I prefer Padang Kebajikan. No smokers, not many people and no stinky smell from unknown source. The air was also fresh since the rain just end by the time I got there.
So yes, I'd like to go to Padang Kebajikan again. I also managed to run two full non-stop laps Yay!...Ok. not so much of a yay but hey, this is me we're talking about. Haha, Quite slow I guess, 15 mins for 2 laps. But it wasn't as tiring anymore. Except somehow somewhere around my abdomen area really hurts bad, which was why I had to stop. Then, just did brisk-walking with Dad before he left me to jog on his own. Quite fast. That somehow made me feel like, "Hey, lets run! Run, not jog!" SO I did, which was really fun, except for the fact that the pain around that area started to hurt again when I stopped! I just didn't feel a thing when I was running, which was surprising really.
What the heck. My tuitions are gonna start either this Friday or Next tuesday, but what's for sure is, there'll be even less time to jog! I don;t know why I care so much about jogging right now. Really, I don't.

No comments: