Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So yeah, what?

Ok, I'll try to not make this post beginning with something dramatic. I'm too tired of it already haha. So what happen today? One thing for sure, I managed to do the 20-min run non-stop and survived without having cramps or heart attacks or tears in my eyes. In fact, I was smiling like some psycho all the way while thinking of ideas for my story-to-be. So when Cikgu Mizah blowed the wistle when it reached 20 mins, I was not as breathless as the first time we ran, and that was for like 10 mins (not to mention hot too). I guess the practices three days before were really worth it. Cikgu Mizah even praised me and Aslina for our "hard work" on the track. Congrats to me and Lynn! Anyways, I'm still gonna continue to jog in my free time.=DDD YES BERABIS SEMANGAT.

In two weeks' time, I think in two weeks, I'll be getting my own hakama, gi and shinai! All of them total up to $180, me paying $100 and borrow another $80 from dad. Yay. then, all of us who have our own will be wearing them to every CCA. Man, just how cool is that. Finally, we'll have our own uniform! Can't wait for tommorow, kendo! but really not looking forward to English! Arrrr.

No comments: