Sunday, January 28, 2007

...Haunted?

I really don't feel like typing this but I really have to let it out. Yesterday, I was happily lying on my bed, molesting my newly-bought Russell Lee books and mangas and albums, and I decided to take off my specs and place it on the sofa next to me, on my schoolbag. Then, started to read the books. Suddenly, mummy called me, so I had to get my specs back on. Surprisingly, my specs were nowhere to be found. I lifted my schoolbag, dug into the egdes of the piece of sofa, nowhere. Under my pillows, blankets, nope. So, I just rushed out of my room since my mum was getting pretty angry. LOL.
Then, I did some chores for her, without my specs, and then decided to get my phone charger from my brother's room. Yadiyadiyada. Went back to my room, placed the charger on my school bag and continued reading. Somehow,as I twisted and turn, I saw my specs...on my schoolbag. And the freakier thing is, the specs were on top of the phone charger. My head was filled with WTFed questions, like, where did it come from? It couldn't have camouflaged since I lifted my bag numerous times before giving up. And how come the phone charger was beneath it? Instead of being on top of my specs since I just placed the charger there a few minutes ago.
After that, I decided to stay out of my room for the time being and begged my sister to sleep with me.

1 comment:

AydanXenon said...

D: that's so creepy....