Monday, January 22, 2007

Rain, rain, go away

Uh, just in case you're wondering, no, it's not raining. I just love that song of Breaking Benjamin's.

YAY! No homework for today! Except for B.Melayu and MIB and Economics. ....Right. At least it's not to be passed up tommorow. But I finished MIB anyway. It's not homework, actually, but a script to this act we have to do, about some problematic kid lectured by her parents. The cast is just so.....cali. The parents are done by Nisa and Khai, I;m the kid sister to the "belia", and Faiqa and Fatin act as the bad friends, the penghasut. And guess who's the teenager? Pey Chyi. Yes, that's where the problem arises. We wanted to do it in Brunei Malay, and yeah. CAN YOU SEE THE PROBLEM NOWWWWWW????

.....WAHHHHHHHHH. PE in two days. *sob* Running on the field for 15 minutes non-stop, in a pair. I'm sure for you people used to running wouldn't be having a problem, but me, ME! I happen to be "horizontally-challenged", as some people put it.

Nevermind that. The next day, after PE, we're having *squeal* KENDO! XDDD Yes, I miss kendo. I wish we have more than one CCA session a week. *sigh*

I have almost all Breaking Benjamin songs! Yayayayayayayayayayayaya. I love jo0o0o0o, pinji~

LOOK LOOK LOOK! Fred's piccie is finally done! History of Fred: I happen to have this...."crush" on samurais. I know they don't exist anymore. At least not openly. I mean, yeah. Samurais. And two of my favourite animes happen to be about samurais; Samurai Champloo and Peace Maker. So, I asked Pinji to draw a picture of a samurai. Or even better, a HOT half-nekid samurai. *censored* So, she showed me a sketch of this samurai she drew, and an idea just popped into my head to name him. And Pinji said, let's name him Fred. Yeah, 'cos at that time we liked this song called "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred. *hinthint* YESSS. BTW, Fred has a brother named Benjamin, he's a pirate. Pinji is in a process of drawing him. (AREN'T YOUUUU???) SO yeah, the two hot half-pirate half samurai brothers. LOL.

nononononononono PE! Pleaseeeeeeee.

No comments: