Sunday, January 28, 2007

You take the breath right out of me

In two (or three) days' time, I'll be half-dying. I know that. It's not because I can see the future. Not because I can feel it. But I know. I also know what will cause this to happen to me. It's...PE Yes. ma'am, PE. It's just so suicidal.

This afternoon, me family and I went to Damuan, and had a jog. Well, actually on my sis and I actually jogged. My mum, dad, two lil bro and sis just walked pusing-pusing. The decision was halfly decided by my hyperactivity the day before, after receiving my mangas, I practically screamed, "Dad, I'm gonna jog with you everyday from now on!" Yes, my brain was filled with nothing else but on how to repay him. lol. So, to parents who are desperate to get their overweight sons and daughters healthy, you have to invest some money first. haha.

Anyway, at Damuan, it was kinda slippery since it jst rained, and there were only few other people there, which was good. I aimed for 20-min non-stop running, since that's how long we're going to run on Wed. So I started jogging (and stretched very little) after starting my stopwatch. When I thought I ran long enough, I checked the stopwatch, and holymothafucka, I've only jogged for 5 mins and I'm already feeling like someone is choking me? I decided to stop for a while and stretched, and this time, I stretched more than ever. So I started jogging again, but it was to no avail since, gahhh, I just felt so depressed. It started to rain a little, so what the heck, feeling cooler, I decided to run again, But mum stopped me since she felt tired and we had to wait for dad, who was dragging my sis. So, since we still had time before maghrib, we went to the playgorund area, let them play, while dad jogged with me again. We went to the far end, and went to this very berijap looking pondok. It looked so damn isolated. It was a bit of a round shape, in the middle, there were...I don;t know, something that looked like ashes i think, piled up. Dad held my hand and told me to baca-baca. And don't step on whatever there was in the middle. I didn't want to think negatively, so I just followed his instructions. Ugh. freaky.

And one thing about Damuan, they should put up a no-smoking sign. It's just that, in my opinion, people come to Damuan to relax, to exercise, TO STAY HEALTHY. Just how the hell can people stay healthy while inhaling cigarette smoke at the same time? Damn them smokers.

No comments: