Friday, August 03, 2007

qwerty (I likes ze wurd)

We had kendo at the concourse yesterday. It was windy and amusing. Everything was flying. Bags, bottles, chairs and shinais. My hair was blocking my view. Muafah and I couldn't concentrate because there were so many yellow cars passing by. It was...irresistible. Some people skipped training because it was held at the concourse *starestare*. Apparently, we're going to use the concourse for the next few weeks because the audi and girls' hostel will be used for exams. NOOOOO. I hope that is not true. We always misled some people into believing we are samurais of some sort. We're actually doing some preparations in time for the resurrection of a shogun. Right.

I might and might not join the demo this Sunday.

We have bio practicals tomorrow.

I haven't study.


*off to Sir Bio's Bio blog*

No comments: