Thursday, August 09, 2007

...A.W.K.W.A.R.D

Qualifying exams are in the next three days.

I didn't come to training last night, which was useless if did because there was no training thanks to the Sepak Takraw Tournament.

Kendo today...was not much. We had to use the concourse again because everyone was too lazy to put the chairs and tables in the auditorium away. We did not do much. Yazin came. Ali was late. He wasn't even there to teach us. Just...observing? Yazin went through the small details which seemed to have been neglected through time like our ashi sabaki, grip of the shinai, posture etc. We only did the basic cuts throughout the whole CCA. It was Muafah and I who didn't do much because we had to be the receiver, replacing Jyn and Reno. Kaza injured her knee so she was just watching.

Something surprising could happen next week, though I was hoping that he was joking or he might forget about IT.

I shall mention it next week if it does happen, to avoid embarrassment.

Japanese Class was dull because SOME were late and we had to wait for them.

It still feels awkward, man. You know, after what I've done to him, it really feels awkward just being around. I felt like I didn't deserve this friendship. :/

BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA

...I don't even know why I bother to talk about this.

Oh yeah, druing japanese, Cg Shamry as usual made lame jokes. I couldn't stand so I shouted to Fatin who was sitting at the back of the lecture theatre while I was standing in front.

Me: Tiiin! Spell after me! L!
Fatin: Ah..? A!
Me: M!
Fatin: E!

Of course everybody laughed. It was a light moment for all of us. Nitta-sensei is lovng this November. NOOOO. And it could also possibly be the last year for Japanese Language Club for Maktab Sains. T_T

No comments: