Sunday, August 05, 2007

Youth Day Exhibition||Kendo Demo

I went there today. ^^ And we had so much fun.

Lets see, Riku picked me up at 1.30PM. We did nothing much, other than demo at 2PM. We were like walking around all over the place.

Oh yeah, Tiqah talked me into trying out boxing. It was funfunfun. Sure, I totally suck at dodging and hitting them, but what the heck. I fought with Tiqah, Adri/Zack and Cahaya/Raito. Tiqah is good. When I fought with with Cahaya who was effinly tall, it was so easy for him to hit me on the head. And I literally jumped a lot, trying to punch his face. I got addicted to boxing today, but we didn't get to fight much because others wanted to try too. When Tiqah punched my face, I think my tooth started to bleed. Ouch.

Other kendokas were gathering at the boxing booth too. Zack and I were wearing our gi and hakama, as well as the boxing 'gloves' and headgear. People stared.


I went to the softball booth and tried it out. The people there made some lame jokes that I might hold the bat the wrong way, as in, holding it like a shinai and stuff, but what the heck. And I suck. Haha.


Then I went to the Wushu booth. Nothing to try out there, butit was cool. He explained alot and besides, there were so many things to talk about. It was a pity though that there was only one guy there.

After that, we headed to the Tae Kwan Do booth (did I spell that right?), because Eddy-chan wanted to try to break the thingie by punching. You know, those pieces of rectangular..thingies. She managed to break, but when she tried two pieces, her knuckles went green. She noticed her punch was wrong. Gosh. It was definitely bruised. She had to get it bandaged.

I went back and forth to the boxing booth..and well, boxed. XD It was seriously funnnnn~! My face got punched numerous times. Especially mouth and eyes. Freaky. It was a good thing we wore the gloves.

And then, I was back at the Kendo booth. I was standing innocently next to Johnny the Bogu while Nazmi/Reno was practicing Nitto-ryu on it. Well, stupid me. Reno accidentally hit me on the right side of my head. It was definitely a strong hit. It hurt a lot although I sort of denied it. He apologised profusely but that wasn't really the end. My head started to get all dizzy. I decided to walk around, mainly because there were no seats to sit on, and I did not want to just stand there.

I went to the boxing booth again. This time, due to the headache, I decided to let all my frustration out on Tiqah and Zack. I literally boxed my heart out. Sorry ^^;. Not that I manage to hit them, but attempting to hit was already good. Though, the man at the booth said that I looked as if I was street-fighting. I guess, fighting antam-antam. XD

It was not enough. That was for sure. So I went to the Dart booth. LOL. I suck. But hey, it was fun. I screamed while throwing all the darts. It felt good. I guess then that was enough.

Second kendo demo, I missed it because I was at the Dart Booth. Sad.

It was all picture-taking after that. Soshite, owarimasu!

Nazz, Shinchan, Raito, Me, Kaza and Eddy-chan with Johnny the Bogu.
Standing L-R: Eddy-chan, Riku, Mina, Nazz, Pau, Zaru, Zack, Hafiz, Keem
Sitting L-R: Me, Kaza, Aziz
So I was addicted to boxing.
Err. Same people.

Same. Except No Keem and got Raito in front. XD

Darn. I wish I had some pictures of me boxing. Huhuhuhu.

No comments: