Friday, August 31, 2007

My wants.

Finally! This computer is...MINE!!! After one whole day of not using it with any privacy at all.


Anyway, yesterday was quite fun. What's so fun about a school day? Well, it's mainly fun because of Kendo. XD Yazin-senpai and Shinchan/Zool-senpai came ^^ The training, was somehow extra crazy yesterday until even I was excreting gallons of urea, excess salt and excess water through the sweat pores of my body. The training was mainly about reaction timing with the dreaded whistle making it's return. Oh right, and Nazz came in the middle of training. *waves*

After so long of not practicing kiri kaeshi, well, wow. I suck bad, and my speed was slower than I remembered. XDDD I need someone in my house to practise kendo too, so that I can torture'em. I'm targetting my 11-year-old sister. BAHAHA.

And it was Riku's second time shiai! Against Ali-senpai and Yazin-senpai. And wow, I praise her for being daring enough to use jodan no kamae and doing the tsuki! Not sure if it was actually allowed for her, but what the heck. It seemed like they were having fun. When Ali and Yazin were shiai-ing, I realised that I haven't been seeing an actual shiai for soooo long, since the last time I came to central training. Huhuhu.

Anyway, training ends. This is the funny part. We would as usual rei after mokusou, then Ali will talk, and we'll rei one last time. This time, we rei-ed, many times because well, I don;t know. There were unrelated things they talked about, but still. XD

Oh yeah, Chris came, and he wanted to take photos with us as proof that he does practice kendo to his friends and family. Poor thing. XD

After training, went to lecture theatre for our *sigh* second last japanese language lesson. We learnt about verbs. And there are some announcements. There are two offers from the japanese embassy to go to Japan! One is at the end of this year, in December, a one-week Japan tour, paid by the Japanese Government! And the second offer is a one-year study in a Japanese highschool! But the downside to the second offer is, once you get back to Brunei, you'll have to resume to the year you were studying before you left for Japan. T____T

I doubt that I can join the Brunei Kendo's Japan Tour next year, so this could be my last chance of going to Japan! And my dad had allowed me to apply for the one-week tour in Japan! Su...sugooooiiiii!! There's also a possibility of home stay, which would be cool because this'll get me to see the real-life japanese daily life. T__T I can really cry of happiness right now. Because I would really want that. Really, really, truly. I sound so friggin desperate only because I am.I don't consider myself as a japanophile because I think that is too extreme, but I still am in some ways interested, you see.

No comments: