Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ureshikunaiii. :|

Lets see. I got my chem marks. I barely passed. But it was a 'pass' nevertheless. My Bio marks were, at the very least, disappointing. I mean, I just have this theory in my head. If I pass, "Yay!" but if I fail, I would rather get 20% for all I care, because those numbers just show you that there is no hope in passing, and I'll continue living after that. But when you get 40+%, it's just so depressing when you actually had the chance to pass, but didn't, mainly due to careless mistakes. Makes you want to go scream and curse, hit and punch something. Sure, it's a typical way of releasing pressure, but it works. Well, since I have to wait - I can't just throw tantrums in class - I stayed quiet. Really quiet. I shut my ears to everything they were talking about. I didn't even want to discuss the answers. because it was useless.

Anyway. Kendo tomorrow. I do hope not many are coming to school again tomorrow, so that we don't have to study.

And ow shite. Maths is tomorrow. Shite. I ain't feelin good.

I don't know why is so hard for me to study, but when the marks come out, I became emo, feeling like I don't deserve the marks, yet it still does not motivate me to study. I must have some sort of studying disability.

Oh yeah. I had an amusing conversation (if that's what you call it) with my econ teacher this afternoon. He saw me at the concourse with Syarifah and Kaza, so he asked:

Sir: How were your exams?
Me: How are the result?
Sir: I haven't marked yours. How were your exams? (Yeah, majal)
Me: Am I supposed to be honest with you?
Sir: Yes!
Me: *horrified* Emm...students aren't supposed to be honest with their teachers!

And then he left. Phew. Syarifah laughed. Kaza was...well, as usual, bangang. I was still in fear of him coming back and asking me again.

But honestly, of course I don't want to tell him that I definitely shuck bhad in me exhams. GAAAA. Curses.

No comments: