Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hahaha

Hey. I'm currently taking a break from studying.

Wait. Hold on. Pause. ...Studying?

Sigh. Right. Sorry for lying.

I'm just waiting for my dad to send me to maths tuition, the only other place where I can study because Ms. Henny is just so shweet.

Wheeeeeeee kendo. Haha. I was not the chosen one this week. However, next week...well. I have to. No other choice, I guess. DONTWANTTOTHINKABOUTITX)

Somehow, I was exhausted. Sweating. Weeeeird. It was a windy day. (Yes, we had Kendo outside again) We learnt hayasuburi Ver.2! It was...confusing. My legs weren't really that coordinated with my hands. That hayasuburi made my shinai felt heavy. Gah.

After 12.30, went to the lecture theater, no one was there yet. So I ended up lying on the floor, directly under the air-conditioner, with my bag as my pillow. My school uniform was in the bag (I was still wearing my kendogi and hakama), so it was quite comfy. Kaza came and she laid on the benches. Seriously, no idea why we were tired. Lylah wasn't tired.

Then, hanged out with Kaza in her class til 4PM+. Teehee. "Talking time"! Confessions. Laughs. Those stuff. Of course, she's the one talking, I'm the one listening. What do I have to talk about anyway? Turns out to be an almost similar case to Man's! XD Can't exposed it. I promised and I don't want the same thing to happen again D:

Blarrrrrr. Only updating when there's kendo stuff. What am I doing. Sorry, my life isn't that interesting anymore. Kendo and school is basically it. And I don't want to talk about school.
Or the exams. My parents still doesn't know about it. Shhhh.

No comments: