Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Chicken Dance.

*did the chicken dance*

I have no idea why I kept on doing that dance today. It's freaking me out too. Must be the result of the trauma of humiliation that got me doing it as a punishment during PE. lol. Well, PE was seriously fun today. Tiring, as usual, but fun. The reverse psychology quite worked on me during the swinging arm practice. Ck. Mizah made us imagine that she's holding some ferocipus dogs that will be released if we ran too slow. I was running alright, and in my imagination, I wasn't running away. I was running back to the closest place where I can get some chainsaw and tear those mutts apart. And during the bubble game, we were told to get motivated and stuff, so as my head was thinking...I set up a plot on what to to with my kitty's murderer. I'm going to catche them, then torture them (Akumane-sama, please bless me with ideas of torture), and when the finally die due to pressure, I'll feed them to the monitor lizard. Oh yeah, there are 5 dogs in total, so surely the monitor lizard will have more than enopugh for one meal. I;m sure that the lizard will feel too lazy to move so I'll kill it, too. Then, like my maid suggested, I should give the monitor lizard meat to some filipinos passing by, because, according to my maid, filipinos like monitor lizard meat. So, overall, it's a win-win situation for me and the filipinos since there will be no more monitor lizards and dogs, and the filipinos will get their meat, for free. Of course, to the dogs' owner, dogs and monitor lizard, it's the lse-lose situation, but what the hell do I care. Go to hell, you damn creatures of hell. Thank you for making me feel so damn sadistic right now. No, I am not over it yet. gah. Fuck it.

Ah well, overall it was quite a peaceful day.

No comments: