Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lollercopter.

My autistic brother is such a sadist. Really. He enjoys abusing his fingers by 'kapit'-ing it between doors, he enjoys getting his arms pinched (by others) and he enjoys gaining the symphaty from it. Everytime after crushing his fingers and stuff, he'll come to ME (yes, me) ONLY. Not my mum, not my dad, not the others. No, I am not happy with the honour of blowing at his fingers. Oh, did I mention that when he abuses himself, all he does is laugh? Yeah. And he'll be even happier if I apply lotion on it. He even took the lotion himself. WTF..

I am just amazed by the creativity of his mind on how to gain attention. Well, at least, he doesn't bang his head or step on his little brother or bite his arm anymore. The scar is still there too, as he's been biting his arm whenever he gets angry since who knows when. Sometime ago, he even likes to smash bottles, yes only bottles, regardless of what they're made of, and then run away laughing. Most of the time, the bottles happen to be mine. Which is why, currently, EVERYTHING in my room is sealed away from his eyes. Except for some unavoidable stuff. Like my bed...cupboard.

And I thought having this brother is troublesome enough, but then, when I listened to my maid's stories, whoa. There happens to be this other kid (obviously autistic), at my brother's school who abuses himself more than my brother. Every single day, whenever he arrives ata school, the first thing he wants to do is swimming. But since his maid doesn't want him to 'masuk angin', of course he wasn't allowed to. And because of that, he bangs and scratches his head like hell, and cry, of course. He also has a huge wound due to the scratching and banging. His maid who is small and frail, almost 60, can do nothing more but ask others for help. I tell you, he has a VERY VERY strong grip. Even my maid, who is much younger and stronger than his, can not stand him. I really pity this people. Moreover, the father of the boy doesn't want anyone else to scream/shout/threaten him except for the father himslef. And the mother LOVES the son very much, preventing further 'development for the better' to occur. SIGH

Sometimes i'm even confused of my brother's sense of pain. Like I said, he used to bite himself, bang his head, and currently likes to pinch his arms, but all he does is laugh. Yeah, laugh. My maid even once said that he stepped on glass, without the slightest pain. But he's very very scared of hot and sharp stuff. Like knives, fire. Which is why, at his school, during activity time, which required them to cook some simple food, he'd go away cowering in the corner. Refusing to go anywhere near heat. And since he likes cold, he gets the idea that if he switches off his lights when he's in his room, he gets an even cooler feel. I have always been wondering of where he got that idea from. I mean, it did get cooler when the lights are off, right?

GO GO BRAIN POWER

Random fact about my brother: HE FEARS HIS YOUNGER BROTHER.

Ok, not exactly a random fact, 'cos almost all of us fears our youngest brother. He is so nasty. He dares to bite and hit people. For fun. OMG MY FAMILY IS FILLED WITH SADISTIC PEOPLE. *cough*likeme*cough*

No comments: