Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ittai~

Pure, 100% pain on my legs after today's circuit training. I think they're gonna hurt more tomorrow. I am so sure. And we have A.Maths test tommorow. *sigh* Today, we had completed four tests, Bio, MIB, Chem and PE fitness test (or something like that). Bio was okay, I mean, I didn't expect it to be as hard as they said, but I'm not saying that I'll be getting good marks for it since I didn't revise that much, I slept half-way through. (NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT REVISE ON BED) Just answered the questions by memory. Or what was left of it. MIB was full of crap. We had to write two essays and both of them were very very....gah crappy. PE, like I said, the circuit training, which consist of shuttle runs, body curls, push-ups, sit-ups, squatting and lunges which tortues my legs more than ever. We had Chem test half-an-hour after that and obviously, I didn't give it a 100% effort. Seriously, I was mentally and physically tired. We had to climb three storeys up. I was lucky to even be able to stand. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed Chem, or even bio for that matter, and also maths D! Gahhhhh. OK, at least i passed Economics. (92.5% baby!) But. But. Oh well, looking at the bright side, we only have three more teststo go. Oh crap. What. Three more? This is really stressing. At least during the exams they don't cram everything up in one day! *soB8 and I also have a story to finish. *sobsob*

No comments: