Wednesday, February 28, 2007

WHEEEEEE~*cough*

Look what I found in youtube!



It's a photo slideshow of the SMARTER kids, during the End-of-Year gathering last year. It was done by anakbrunei.org. I'm not in it, fortunately, but my brother (the bald-ish boy in the grey shirt at minute 1:57) my dad, (The man giving the speech at minute 1:44) and me other relatives are in it, too~! The other kids (that I remember) are Alice, Qayyum (he is soooo adorable), Abul, Adib, Farid Z, Mateen, Ayub...they're in it, too! (I can't remember the others T_T there were so many of them)

It's been a long time since I last went to the centre. But what I can remember from my poor memory is that the centre was filled with both chaos and fun. Noisy, yes. Stres, yes, when handling some of the new kids who aren't used to that environment too.

According to the video description, the secretary stated that they only have financial funds enough to last for eight more months. I don't know about the updated infos though, should ask my dad later, he's the treasurer. Surely you don't want SMARTER to close down now, do you? How are we suppose to train these kids to get adjusted to their surroundings? Come on, especially you working class people. Ok, what am I saying? I don;t help much in these stuff. But at least I;m promoting it right now, no? I really like the family activities they held every few months. Don't want that to stop, too.

I do admit that my brother had alot of improvements. And he can copy words too, now. Quite annoying, if you ask me, but improvement nevertheless. Hehe..Oh yeah, I still don't think that Brunei received enough exposure about Autism. Hmm...

/EDIT/ I didn't noticed that the timeline(or whatever you call it) is reversed in the videoclip when you post it in a blog, so my brother is actually a minute 1:57. hehe careless me

No comments: