Friday, April 20, 2007

Is Needing Hands

I feel sick. And I'm sore all over. Especially the upper parts of my arm. Heh. By now, we all should now what the cause is, right? ;D

Lessee...approximately 12 more days until my dad comes back.

We learnt how to wear the hakama yesterday. Seriously, as a first-timers, even tying those knots sort of provided some kind of arm exercise with all the twists and turns. Ouch really. It's so comfortable, so...hahaha. We even tried walking around in it, twas cool. At least the hakama was not as long as I thought it would be. And when I took it off, I felt...normal again. As if my powers were taken away as soon as I remove them. So saddd. And then comes the not-so-fun part- folding it. It was complicated. In the end, I had to ask Pinji to fold it for me. We had to follow the folds and stuff, hard, man. Accuracy. Lol.

Oh yeah, training yesterday, it was...it was...gagagaga. Yazin-senpai and Lim Han-senpai came to visit us yesterday. He announced that the MS Kendo Club is one of the first schools in Brunei to have elected a captain, and two vice-captains. Or something that sounds like that. Because we passed the three-months trial. Apparently, if we survive Kendo for 3 months, we can survive Kendo for any given time. Although, I think that even if some of us wants to quit, we couldn't until the end of the year anyway, when we can renew our CCA. So, the first captain for the Kendo Club was Muiz, and Kaza and Ramzul are elected as the vice-captains. I'm not sure if I heard it right, but I thought I heard Lim Han saying we should call him Kumichou, I mean, isn't that term for yakuza bosses? LAWLLLLL But yeah, Muiz will fit that role. The yakuza boss, that is.

We also did 85 hayai suburi. Just what is that dude's problem? And I so do not like his sarcastic, evil laugh. I prefer Woody the Woodpecker's or Mandark's laugh better. He said, "I shall make you do 100 hayai suburi. HAH. HAH. HAH." Waterrrfaaarrrkkk. Yeah, I counted. I still don't know how to make the correct hayai suburi too :/

I want to scratch my back like hell, but I can't. Like I said, arms are aching. Someone do it for me!! .........I also want to play with my shinai today, but it hurts so badd. T______T Darn you, Lialialialia.

No comments: