Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It ends tonight, it ends tonight...

I have good news, and I have bad news, or more to sad news.

My dad went to Umrah this morning, and I didn't get to send him to the airport! He did insist me to skip school today, and I almost did. But I made a last-minute decision of going to school instead, because I hate goodbyes. Seriously, no way am I going to bawl in public, I try to avoid that. And I so do not like it if the person I'm sobbing for sees me. Yes, I have a huge ego. It's better this way, I guess. Well, would've been much better had he decided to not go at all. But then again, this is Umrah, I guess all I have to do is wait for the two weeks to end and skip school and the day he comes back. I AM SO GOING TO MISS HIM. :,( I was acting so much like a kid yesteday during the Doa Selamat we held yesterday at my house. 'Cos I didn;t want him to go. and the doa selamat was like a farewell party, and seriously, it made me SAAAD. Well, at least I got my cousins to help me hide my actual feelings. But, I really don't know why I'd feel sad because of this. He goes overseas all the time. Maybe 'cos this one is like, seriously far away. GAHHH

I still feel sad, but just let me talk about the good news. Yesterday, 17th April 2007, I finally got my shinai, an Ikken (or Iken, I unno, lit. trans: 'One Sword', according to my chinese friend), and my hakama and gi, which I wasn't exactly planning to wear, but have to, Senpai's order, and a bokken, which was ordered because of the huge amount of change we had after buying the others. Wehehehe I'm happy again. Yes, it was labeled "Made in China". I know a certain someone is happy with this. Whatever, he's just trying to cover his sadness for owning a Mushin I. But his is made in japan. Darn him. Still, whatever. I'm still trying to improve the "80% grip on left hand, 20% grip at right hand" and the "50-50 on both hands when swinging down" but it's still hard. At least this time the shinai is much lighter. Using it for Suburi practice, too. I still suck. haha It is either because of the tiled floors I have, or because I basically suck XD

Wana looked cute yesterday, "galloping" with Lylah's shinai along the corridor, with her cute kiai. Wan, this is seriously a compliment. You totally made my day. XDDDD

No comments: