Sunday, April 01, 2007

bababababababa

It is 11:03PM and I have my MIB book on my left side, bio notes on my right side, and ways to write my summary in my head. Basically, I couldn't concentrate on just one thing. I am very sleepy but I won't let myself sleep until I AT LEAST finish reading through these stuff, hence the reason I'm writing this down. I have MIB and Bio test tommorow, and I have to pass up my english summary and A.Maths homework as well. Unfortunately, I left my A.Maths book at school so in these three days I couldn;t do anything fun. I like Integration. Wow, that's a first.

Can't concentrate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA sleepy

MIB sucks. I don't wanna be the country's asset. I mean, I am not the only "belia" so go tell someone who cares. I don't do responsibilities 'cos I know I'm just going to flunk them and people will get disappointed and then it'll fill me with guilt. Don't you just hate that? It's already proven based on my frickin school results, homewroks, and heck, even family matters. I don;t understand why my parents expect me to do well in this and that, and at the same time critisizing me. Maybe they were actually trying out reverse psychology, but that doesn't really work on me. It doesn't make me feel, "Hey, if they can do it, so can I." I'd feel more like, "Oh, I suck that much, I guess I'll just quit."

Anyway, am I going to survive this topical test? Okay, some might be saying, stop sulking and go study, dammit! Somehow, I can't. No matter how hard I try, stidying is just not me. How many times do I have to say that huh? Just reading it makes me so, unenthusiastic already. But now I have to understand and remember every single bit of information just to pass these damn tests to pursue a so-called better life? I don't think so. Honestly, I'd rather do something more interesting. If only the teachers have a much effective way of teaching, I might do beter. Not some dull teacher just reading from the text, or teachers who just crack up jokes and make us laugh like hell but pour no knowledge, which would be kinda stupid.

LALALALALALALALALALALA I should just go on reading MIB since I suddenly realised that I have no idea what I just talked about, really. The sleepiness is getting into my head.

No comments: