Thursday, April 12, 2007

Madamada...

Few days ago, I was in the "Depressed Mode" mainly because of kendo. Last week, we kinda disappointed our senpais and they kinda got pissed off and prohibited talking, hanging out, and giggling in the dojo starting that day. The form-5 were told to come early to the dojo and clean the dojo weekly, too. It was unfair! Man, I was even considering to quit kendo if we're not even allowed to have some fun while doing it. Which was why i was kinda panicky when today's CCA is coming up. It turned out to be better than we expected.Lylah and I arrived there early, but it turns out we were the earliest, we swept the floor, and we seiza...way early. I was glad that the senpai was not in his bad mood anymore, or else I might not even take up kendo next year. So, Lylah and me decided to come early to the dojo every week and sweep it VOLUNTARILY this time. Oh yeah, when funny thing today, after out training session, and the others were gone, Lylah, Riku, Kaza and I decided to stay at the audi a little longer and practiced a little more. We also did a little 'Kiai Competition'. Our senpai was still there and he commented how our kiais were louder at that time than during training. We answered, "Because now there are less people?" Lol and he replied with a "BAKAYAROU!" in a joking way, of course. I was lolling in my head, thinking, is that how he's supposed to treat his juniors? Then I thought, maybe his japanese curse words are limited. HAHA that should probably explain it. I feel like men-cutting him for disapoointing us AGAIN about our spposed-to-have-arrived-two-weeks-ago kendo equipments. Besides, he did say we can just fight him if our equipments are not here by next week. Hehe Who's going to teach us how to wear the kendogi and hakama? *winkwink at a certain person*

Now, on to test marks. Wahahahahahahahahaha I suckkkk. Well, at least I didn;t fail anything, except maths D and A.Maths. But that's common. I failed neither of my sciences, barely got an A for my Econ, and the B.M, I got an A for the first paper. But what's the use if I fail thesecond paper? Like bio, I got a C for MCQs and structured questions, which is an improvement for me, but when the essay marks got out, FARRRRRRRK. I barely passed it. Hah, well the point is, I failed the overall marks, simply 'cos I failed Maths D. I'm proud to say that I got 5/20 for maths D. Hah. See how much I suck?

No comments: