Tuesday, April 24, 2007

likelikelike

LikelikelikeOMGOMG I just downloaded "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay". Now, my life is COMPLETE. Weird Al, you made my dreams come true. ANd I also found this Britney Spears parody, "Opps! I farted again!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gross, dude, just the way I like it!

We are, on fire,
His back, perspires~

XDDDD

Yes, I just drank two cups of milo and is friggin HYPERRRR. Extra sweet. Haha

LOL anyway...yesterday, we had some kendo training right after bio, from 3 all the way til 5! I mean, c'mon! We wuz verry deppressed that we got no CCA this week, so we just did what we think we should. Haha, no, it's not a training where everybody comes along with the instructor, just some of us, who took up kendo not just to fill up the CCA form. Haha

OMG I'm likelikelike currently listening to Oppps! I Farted Again and I feel so...hahahahahaha. Seriously, recommended songs! Haha

Not that we did much, mostly, we talked. Well, it was kinda like free training, where we get the chance to improve the cuts we suck atttt. I still can't corrent my Do! Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, yesterday, during Econ, Sir showed this video presentation of his Form 4 students, and LAAWWWWL they're good. All of the actors were guys, so yeah. GAY ATTACK! Seriously.

Anyway...emm...yeah. Hahaha...emm..nothing serious to talk about. Wait, there is, but I don;t really wanna ruin my hypernessss.



WHICH BACKSTREET BOY IS GAYYYYYYY~~

Ok, we're all gay...

No comments: