Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Let's get F*cked up and die

My dad suggested me to stop listening to rock songs, and listen to nasyid instead. OH ZE HORORRZZZZZZ. Dear daddy, I can listen to nasyid, I mean, why not, no problem with that, but you can so not ban rock music from me. I'll die of stress if that was to happen. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CONTROL EVERY FRIGGIN THING ABOUT ME?! IT's not like I go psycho and feel like drinking blood or killing someone after listening to those songs, I don't listen to Black Metal or Heavy Metal, just...other types of Metal genres. Ones that are enough to make me feel better and not go wild and grab a knife to stab my damn lil' siblings when they piss me off. In a way, isn't that better?

WHen my dad lectures me about school stuff, religious stuff, whatever, I don't mind. I mean, I realised that that is his job as a father. But when he inteferes with my free-time hobbies, I seriously do not like it. "Stop reading those useless comics! Stop watching those unworthy TV things! Go and study! Don't listen to rock music!" Indeed, the last part hurt me the most, because music is like, my life. I felt like I was being backstabbed by one of the people I trusted most in ths whole wide world, don't ask me why, but I did felt like crying after that. I know this sounds corny, but he just made me feel like a bird in a cage, who's radio has been taken away from it, making it lonely. All I wanted to do was unwinding myself from school, although I took it a lttle bit too far sometimes, to the point of not doing my homework, but hey, home was supposed to be the place to relax, and just a tiny bit percent of school stuff to be done.

Speaking about homework, this particular teacher of mine, she is nuts. I don't want to sound mean. But it's so true. SHe likes to give us homework. A hell lot of homework. After EVERY FRIGGIN LESSON with her. So basically we get homework from her four times a week. No, make that 5, because on Tuesday, we have to see her in rhe morning and afternoon. And she would go sigh and say, "I really don't like to give you homework, but i'm sorry, I have to." ANd then she smiled with a smile so innocent it could be pasted on an angel's face. But there is nothing angelic about her. She complains about that, yet she gives way too many questions to be completed. What, does she think that she's the only teacher teaching us? If she doesn't like giving homework, she could at least decrease the number of questions. Oh yeah, especially holiday homeworks, I resent them the most. SHe gives way too much like she's the only teacher in the whole wide world giving out homework. As most of us know, this week happens to be a test week. Last monday, we had a lesson with her. Blablabla end of lesson. As usual, she'd open the textbook, but on that day, she said, "I know this week is a test week, so won't be giving any homework." OF course, I wa the most happiest, at least I can focus on revising, my heart was flying in the air, yeah, I was happy alright, this was the first time she decided against giving homework! When all of a sudden, she said, "I was just kidding. I have to give you homework." Lemme ask you, has anyone evr given a huge bar of chocolate to you, with a huge sincere smile, and when you were about to eat it, the person took it back and said, "I was just kidding."? Did you feel like hitting his head with an electrified steel bar? SO that that person will be hit and electrocuted at the same time? To make him feel how you felt? Well, I did when my teacher did that, until I was almost going to burst out crying. Utter disappointment was crushing my head to bits. I can now conclude how inconsiderate this teacher of mine is.

No comments: