Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yes, Life?

Yesterday was payday, as we all know. Usually, it will be like any normal day for me. But yesterday, my mum made me do some chores, which is cleaning the house and rearranging the flower pots, since my dad is coming back in two, three more days. Which I didn't do nicely. Like my mum said, it still looked the same. LOL yeah, well, what did she expect? Cleaning and rearraging is not my thing. I would've appreaciate it had she just gave me the job to decorate/decorate out front lawn. And that is, just that. Just the planning. Or someyhing which doesn't really require all the boredom. -_-;;

Well, my mum was however, nice enough to bring us to the mall for lunch, since we have not any proper lunch ever since dad went away. I didn't like my food, but whatever. After that, mum gave me $100 and an hour for me to do whatever I want. So, what did I do? I got myself a brand new haircut, AGAIN. Short. Haha. And new specs. Well, my mum made me get new specs. I'm gonna miss the old ones. :( Well, obviously the money wasn't enough, so, mum gave extra money for the specs. She was the one who wanted it anyway.

Oh yeah, my sister said I didn't looked tanned like my friends after the sports day. There was also no line, the one covering our skin with tudong and our expose skin, lol, basically, I still look the same. Is that supposed to be healthy? I mean, amount of melanin doesn't seem to change that much. o_0

And apparently, the reason I sweat all the time, particularly on my palms, no matter how cold it is, or whether I was just standing still, aws because I have too many sweet stuff. I didn't know that. I thought the negative feedback for high level of blood glucose level is the insulin/glucagon thingie. Or did I receive wrong information? Haha, no idea.

Lalalalalalala I shall be busy for the next few days due to a bio presentation. Hmmm, haven't had any presentations since the past few months.

And last night, woohoo. Common heated argument between Nash and Man. But last night, I was involved. He is sarcastic. I became sarcastically happy as well. Manda just watched from the side. Mister, you need some love and trust.

No comments: