Thursday, April 26, 2007

MS Annual Sports Meet

So I came.

It was frickin' hot.

Hulubalang strikes back.

Okay, lets start all over again. I arrived right after the national enthem, feeling lost, and hence cursing along the way to the field, 'cos I can't find my classmates. And so, I did. Blablabla warming-up, which no one really did.

And then, marchpass. And theat was when I started to get pissed off. Why? Lylah said where we were standing was a perfect view, which ended up as a not-so perfect view because I couldn't see Pahlawan clearly. Am I over-reacting? Guesso. But all I did was keeping on smiling when both Nisa and Lah tried to calm me down. In the end, I convinced them that I was just tired and sleepy, not angry anymore (Yeah right -_-). So anyway, some time after that, the anger faded away by itslef and we began to have fun. Screaming. A so-called kiai practice. Though I prefer calling it screaming. Seriously, man, it did not hurt my stomach, it hurts my throat. I can feel it 'til now. LAWLLL Honestly, I am not the screaming type of person, but somehow, the heat got into me today, and I was screaming like hell. I even screamed "supporting words" to my teachers who I am sure when they come to remembering this day again, they will be quite surprised with this student's hyperactivity who was normally a quiet, timid lil girl in class. GAAWWWDDDD now I regret feeling so hyper. Haha malu ku ehh

Oh yeah, on the bad side of things, I heard some Phalawans cheated. This is a huge humiliation for the Phalawan House. It wasn't really confirmed, but Kaza was pissed off when she didn't get her silver medal for the 4x100 relay. Some other Pahlawans claimed the medal. Fuck those cheaters. I was mad too, c'mon, Kaza ignored her injured thigh to get a medal, and this is what she gets? I can feel it in her punches, when I said she can release her anger by punching me. It hurts, dude. I needed some wake-up call too from that. So both of us got what we wanted. Well, not exactly, I was still mad, she was still mad. They went from one teacher to another but NO ONE cared. Seriously, if being a Pahlawanian sucks like this, then fuck it. Oh yeah, I;m sure the cheaters were either Form4s or form 3s, 'cause that's the category Kaza is competing in. So bitches, wait 'til the day comes, and you WILL receive retribution for what you just did. And I cannot believe how careless the teacher were. What the fuck is up with that? And how come the could ignore that fact?! Seriously, I really begin to not like, no, HATE WITH PASSION, my school and my sporthouse. I should've got out when I got the chance. SHEESH. Ignorant teachers, cheating students, what then? Corrupted admin officials?! I have a feeling the teachers didn't care because they were Pahlawans! Come on, just because you want to keep the champion title, you did not have to CHEAT shit out of a form-three student! Or maybe because the girls who cheated were like, the bitch teachers' pets and they're willing to sell their fucking whorebody just to get few puny medals. You can easily forge them at a $1.80 shop! Heck, I don't even think Pahlawan deserved being the first runner-up! I think everyone shiould be disqualified! Hah! See how that wuld make'em cheaters feel! Still not guilty? I suggest death sentence. yeah, we have witnesses, man!

The above part is...censored as to not ignite the anger of people who do not wish to read it.


Wow, I really feel mad. I still do. Really, really do. I wanna see their faces. Did I not say I still have some hyperness left over after the sports meet? 'Cos when I'm hyper, I do anything. So yeah, still, fuck them.

And I don't know who the teachers are, but I know who aren't, and I'm beginning to feel a little mistrust towards these cheating, ignorant, corrupted teachers of ours! Huh! Pedos! Flirting with their students just because they're friggin young and even the stdents think it's friggin cool to have those teachers backing them up.

Then, we helped some teachers since we're going home late and stuff, had a lil bit of fu. But I still feel sympathetic.

Alum gi ku puas hati bah!

It really irks me seeing students kambang-kambangan around teachers they're close to.

Oh yeah, and this particular teacher, she expects everyone to be home by 1 o'clock! Like, what the hell? Unless one has a punctual driver or a car, that'll be kinda hard. We can't just say, "Mummy, daddy, you need to pick me up at 12.30 'cos my teacher says so!" HELLO~ unless you're sending us home, stop thinking everyone has time like you, roaming round the field to prevent 'inappropriate scenes'!


So anyway, remember this dude?


I shall wait for your CD!

No comments: