Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's All Over

The party. the party is over. So, what do I feel about this? I didn't get enough rest today because I've been spending the whole day editing the programme, speeches, stories, straight after I got back from Balapan. At 6.45PM, we were at Aneka Rasa already, preparing the kids for the dance, as well as our own performance, which is like, lame 'cause we stole some poem from someone else. Haha.

So, how was the party? It went okay, I guess. It was not smooth, as we predicted, had some rushes and stuff, and our aunt blames us for not being able to manage the time. Fck her, we were friggin tired. It was a school day, if she hadn't noticed. We used the song "I'm Too Sexy" for the kids' fashion show, which somehow turned out to be dancing, haha. The "What I've Been Looking For" dance was the best part. We've been training them for a month, so it was worth it. Nini AKi was happy, though I;m not sure if he understood what we were talkibng about, but he had this huge grin on his face which kind of pleased us, the three organisers. I really don't want to elaborate much, too tired.

I want to talk about the sports selection. Wehehehehe. Well, obviously we only hanged out at the sides of the padang and stuff, just cheering on to our friends. Kaza got first on the 100m sprint, w0oT. Played truth or dare, lol, so many questions about "HIM" haha. After most of the events had ended, and the grandstand was kind of empty, we decided to fill in the spaces. Saw Muiz, and we chatted a hell lot about kendo, and everything related; kumdo, kenjutsu, etc. Can't wait for next kendo training.

As the time came close to 12.20, I began to get pissed off because I just remembered that my aunt forced me to go with her to the restaurant at 2, despite me suggesting 4pm, but she wouldn;t budge. I kept telling her that I'll be tired, but did she listen? No, she even mocked the banner we made. Whatever, at least she bought me an easi $10. Thank you for that.

All in all, the party was only fun during the games. Lol, musical chairs for adults. Even mum was like, dancing! WHATTERRRRRRFARK. buahahaha.

No comments: