Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm not okay~

My sister has totally turned into a real-life bitch at the age of twleve. Man, I hate to sound old, but I just want to say, "When I was her age..."

I chased her around the house this afternoon, screaming several words and throwing random stuff at her, at the "amusement" of our neighbours. But it definitely wasn't funny for me. One very clear word I yelled throughout the chase was the word "BITCH!!!!" Which she replies with "Loser." Honestly, the reason I was actually pissed off with her was because she called me "loser". Not because I was offended, but more to, like, "Dude, you used the wrong word." And she was saying it with a lot of confidence and arrogance. All I actally wanted to say was, "Girl, Don't do that. You make yourslef look so.....revolting." I mean, what? I was just sitting there, reading my book, when she comes up to me, provoking me, and called me a loser. I was more pissed of her use of the worng language. Yeah, because I had no reason to feel offended.

Lame emo-wannabe. SHe said she's not emo, but she grabs all this pics of people who self-mutilate and put it in her friendster, she takes pics of herself with poklen hairstyles, and oh yeah, she likes to wear my dad's topi aji. Ugh. FTW. Hear ye, hear ye, YOU ARE NOT AN EMO AND YOU SHALL FOREVER REMAIN AS A POKLEN.

Today my 10-year-old cousin came to sleep over at my house, and fuckingly shocking enough, my dearest mummy told them to sleep in my room, while I sleep with my little brother. Obviously, as a normal human being at the age of teen with rational thinking, I said, "No way."

Did they listen?

Nope.

So what did I do?

I kicked and punched the door until they opened it, threw every belonging of theirs outside, and demanded, rather politely, for them to leave my room and go sleep in the cathouse or something. Just not my room. C'mon. Just who would like their rooms to be violated, by a bunch of damned kids?! And these kids I'm talking about, ugh. So, just because my room is messy by nature, I don't want them to leave any of their....artwork behind. It's my room, so I can do anything about it. Anyway, they moved out now. Finally they lsitened after my mum asked them to get the hell out of my room.

Fark them. See, I;m nice enough to use an euphemism to describe those little ***heads.

Yeah, I am still a little mad.

No comments: