Saturday, November 10, 2007

Die. Asshole.

First and foremost, I know posting at least once everyday when you have the most difficult exams ahead of you is not good for your health.

Okay, so lets go on with the post now.

I went to my grandpa's house today. Man, Qils and I get to "play maids". Because my grandpa has not yet replaced his maid who went back to Indonesia. Blablabla. They had to to leave at 2 because they have tuition. So I was there, alone with my grandpa, doing some A. maths revision. It was okay at first.

Then, my dad came. I was very, very wanting to go home already. I was tired, hot and bothered. My grandpa has demands which I was trying to cope with, along with the stress of not being able to answer some of the stupid A. Maths question. The exhaustion just went up to the point where I was feeling pissed off with the whole world. Hate, hate, hate.

I just had this random thought of shoving a random rifle up some random person's ass and then shoot them with it. Don't know why.

Maybe I should just go fucking sleep after this, damn it.

Oh a happier note, I SAW THE BRUNEI KENDOKAS ON RTB TODAY, THE KENDO PROMOTIONG IN BELAIT THING, DURING RAMPAI PAGI! I AM SO JEALOOUUUSS~ Oh, and the kendokas interviewed seem to speak with weird malay. Don't tell them I said that.

No comments: