Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Stupid Barney

Barney, our big purple dinosaur friend will come alive, just by using your imagination. Man, the kids on his show must be high on drugs or something. If a doll can turn into a dinosaur just by using your friggin imagination, I'd be using it to turn an inflatable katana into a real one anytime. Just by using your imagination, you can go to all parts of the world, make your wishes come true, and get anything you want. Wish reality was as simple as that.

This is all that I've been doing on the day I have my exams. Every time when I reach home from school, the first thing to do is go online. And continuing that non-stop until 9 PM. Blog-surfing was the main event of the day. It's a way to let out the exam pressure. I would only dare to resume revising the next day. Or maybe I'm just being plain lazy with my lame excuses.


Friendships turn sore every now and then. I'm just sad that this particular friendship did not last that long. Well, it's not like we had much to talk about anyway. So when we have nothing to talk about, well, we just don't talk to each other. When we do have something to talk about, yeah, hit it.


I want to go and eat now. Bye.

No comments: