Friday, November 09, 2007

Do you love me?!!!

My dad just said this to me, "I'm talking a short nap in your room, you go ahead and use the computer." My reaction? "Mmmmkay." He must be really sleepy to say that. It's 10.24PM, a school night, although I'm not going to school tomorrow. Usually at 9.59PM he'd say, "SLEEEEEEP~!!! D:"


So I am really taking advantage of that. Thank you, daddy. XD

Well, at least now I have a purpose to go on the computer. Kennysia.com :D I first heard of him a year ago, when my friend said he resembled my econ teacher (ZOMG NOT TRUEEEE) But when I went on his site, well, the contents did not interest me. Then, few days ago, I don't remember how I re-stumbled upon him, but yeah, I began reading again, And I just continued on reading through his archives. I still haven't finished reading his old and new posts, so I'm gonna keep reading until I'm through with them. Then, probably I'll open a textbook or something. XD

Other than that, another source of online entertainment is Yuichi Tsuchiya. More known as Tuti by his friends. He is just so lovabebel. I first knew him through the Bleach musical clips I found in youtube, he was playing Ichimaru Gin. I've always like Gin. LOL. And then I started to check out about him. Haha all I can say is "OH, TUTIII~" Him smoking is a little turn-off, but that dude is just soooooo "OH TUTIIII~" XDD

No comments: