Saturday, November 24, 2007

FMIS Concert |and| Others


My brother's school, which is owned by my auntie had it's end-of-year concert yesterday. As usual, Manda and I had to come as we'll be doing most of the odd jobs, IN FRIGGIN BAJU KURUNG AND TUDONG. Sigh. Mum won't let me wear my Nike sandals. The concert was at the Scouts Building, fifth floor. The parents only filled up less than half that area. So what we had to do was giving out the program booklet, and then when we realised it was not enough, we had to go to the third floor to photocopy it, but then the photocopy machine was jammed, so we had to get their technician who was in the fifth floor hall doing the audio, who was busy with the audio system and we had to go down again to tell them, who told us to tell him to come down when he's not busy, and then when we got back up there we were told to ask for some of the securities at the ground floor to help with the third floor and.....*sigh* thank god for the elevators. And my stupid slippers just had to act up at that time. The friggin sole detached! Wait, sole? I don't know about parts of the shoes okay.
"Check it out! I'm a talking slipper! But I'm stupid. I'm so stupid I just had to open my stupid mouth while the girl who was wearing me was in a rush!"

Anyway, that was basically our job. Then for the rest of the show we basically did nothing but play with the kids. XD An as far the shows are concerned, they're just...well, they were performed by kids, so you wouldn't expect much from them anyway, right?

Then, finally, the moment we've been waiting for, REFRESHMENTS, baby!! XD Yeah. Haha. It's usual mee goreng and kuih-muihs with tea and coffee and whatnots. Spent the rest of the tme sitting around with Kaka Emma and Man talking and talking and what else, eat.

In the car, Man wanted to borrow my sling bag since she's going out later at night, so I'll be holding her handbag for the time, as a remainder. LOL. I don't use handbags =_= We went home, but dad had to send the rest of my younger siblings home home first, and after sending Man, my father, my sister and I headed to the mall. Forcefully. I didn't want to go because well, of my stupid shoes. I was still wearing my bagu kurong and tudong. Then, my sister suggested me to wear her converse shoes which she left in the car. Em, helloooo, baju kurong+tudong+handbag+converse shoes=poklen wannabe? And we're going to the mall, the HQ of "thempeople". What if they labelled me as one of them? Ohnoes. Azzah wanted to find a PSP charger since she lost hers. We found a two-in-one USB cable PLUS charger for $12 at this game shop close to the food court. But if you buy the charger pack only, it costs $25. Haha what a bargain. We also bought some games for $10. Yesssss. I can finally play the PSP again! XD Yeah it's hers, but hey, there's a Bleach game in it. XD

And then, dad just had to go into this shop filled with punk and hip hop accessories. My sister's fault. Seriously, who brings their dad, especially conservative ones to a shop like that? Branded ones too. Dad was sleepy at that time, and when he's sleepy, he is very "mendulur" somehow. He let my sister by this $Idon'tknowhowmuch and me a $39 jacket. DD: I felt guilty, but my sis insisted. Hmm. I'm just gonna keep quiet. XD

That's the end of the day for us. Dad just could not keep his eyes open anymore. Better let him rest after all the money he spent that day. Haha.

No comments: