Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hisashiburi da ne

After two frickin months of being inactive, I have finally stepped into the dojo again. Haaaaaaaa~

Pau picked me up, and others who were with him were Riku, Hafiz and Kaza. Lol a car packed with kendokas. Awesoooome. XD

Honestly, I was kind of nervous coming back to training, since, I don't know. Em, I felt that I might just be rusty and looked more like a beginner and stuff. The horrors. But everything turned out fine. Wait. Slash that. Everything turned out crazy D: Well, at least it was to me. We were told to the 20x men cut, 20x kote cut, 20x do cut and 20x sayu men cut in one go. Oh gaaaawd. And then 70 haya suburi. I was exhausted by the 30th. Damn. I used to be able to stand more than that.

And then we did kata. Riku still had something against kata, so she was not really into it. The problem with my kata was because I was paired up with Raito who is damn tall. So the distancing between us didn't really work because I was, quote from Yazin-senpai "short...-er than him." It's like, when he was going to attack and I step back, I didn't move far enough, and when I was supposed to attack him, he was totally out of reach. I was more used to pairing up with people my height, or people slightly taller only. Daaaarnnnn.

And then, end of training, and after all the annoucements, it was 9.30. We went to Ahan Thai. It was my first time eating there in my gi and hakama, so it felt awkward. The others were used to it, though. And I didn't bring any moneyyyy. But Kaza had an extra dollar so I ordered a one-scoop oreo ice cream. XD Riku and Raito were nice though. After I finished my sad little piece of ice cream, Riku decided to pour some of her XL sized honey dew juice into my bowl, we had an extra straw. And then after finishing that, Raito gave me some of his milo. Lol. Funny. Thanks, guys. XD I felt guilty but they didn't seem to mind.

Arrived home around 10.30+ because mum called. I just remembered that my dad won't be home that night, he'll be staying overnight in Belait, so basically I was supposed to be home. Lol.

And today, as expected, muscle craaaaaaamps. =D And one more thing, apparently Bamboo Blade is getting popular now, since it is about kendo. I mean, few months ago, when I stumbled upon it on the internet, not a single soul I asked ever even heard about the manga. Lawl yeay bamboo blaaade.

No comments: