Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yesterday and Today

Recap from yesterday.

Boohoo. I didn't get to Pinji's BBQ. Boohoo.

...Lets start from the beginning.


I went to school yesterday, and met up with the other kendokas, namely Kaza, Riku, Jynn and three Form 2 kedokas whose names I finally knew, Syazni, Hafiz and Syafiq. We were gathering to discuss about the upcoming CCA Closing Ceremony where we are going to do a kendo presentation. There were obviously not many of us who participated, despite having 25 so-called active members.

Yeah, blabla we went to the gym for practice and rehearsal. The event was two days away, minus Friday, so we were sort of in a rush. Even today, we are still deciding what the arrangements should be.

So in the end, yeah. Everything went...not-so-smoothly, got tons of "mou ichidooooo~!!!" from Jynn, hahaha. But we did actually had fun getting to know the omgimustresistbeingapedo, adorable juniors. I seriously can not be paired up with Kaza. Every time I look at her face and she looks at mine, we would burst out laughing. She thinks I look like Doraemon and I think she just looks...amusing?

Everything was packed up at noon, when I decided to go home to Kaza's, since we're having training that night and so that Pau doesn't have to go all the way to my house. Haha and at Kaza's house, ummmmm yeah. We got comfy in blankets hanging out in her living room, which I really like, and yeah. Haha me being the listener and she telling stories about her dearly beloved. She kept on covering her face with her blanket while talking about him, Surely, I'm sure anyone would have gone "awww" seeing that. Okay, now that she's found hers, she's like eff confident that "anyone will someday find their one, and you will too." Who the hell turned her into such a romantic?! >0

And so blablabla went to training. We were half an hour late since we went to pick up Nazz, but I got the front seat! HAHA to you, Riku! XD When we arrived at the dojo, they haven't even started yet. So yeah. After a few more minutes of not doing anything, we finally warmed up and off to the real thing. Lim Han asid he'll divide us into two groups, i.e for those who want to do intensive training and those who wants to do waza.

I felt weak, lazy and sleepy since I didn't get my afternoon nap, so I opted to waza. XD Riku, Far, Hafiz and Dillah were with us and we went to the next squash hall. And man. I should've known what the training would be like since this is Lim Han we're talking about. We learnt 5 new wazas. I don't know what they're called because Lim Han didn't name them, but they were seriously advanced. All 5 wazas used the shortcut cuts, and agility and speed is required. I had neither. If you don't call that intensive training I don't know what is. And since we have to do 20 times for each waza, which means doing 20 times fumikomi leap stamp, which therefore means 100 times fumikomi for the whole thing, it's no surprise that my left foot got blisters.

TIME WAS RUNNING OUTTTTT BY THEN. It was already 9.30 when we finally ended. And then there was an unexpected meeting after that which meant we can't leave early. So basically the whole thing ended at 10PM. We were supposed to be at home by 10PM. So there was no way we could go to Pinji's. I felt sad. Riku, Kaza and Pau felt bad. Hafiz was only thinking about the free food which he couldn't get. I just felt realy guilty because both of us were looking forward to meeting each other, and the food too. ...Yeah.

-------------------------END OF RECAP (haha that was long)----------------------------------

Now, off to day.

I was woken up at 7. Being so exhausted last night, I didn't even wake up around 6 plus, which is what I normally do automatically. And yes, I have SCHOOL. Meaning, I was LATE. More practicing. Today we only started training after break time, in the audi. Emm. Getting better, I guess. Uh...hahaha. I kept on making minor mistakes. Our stuff was at the back at the audi. Sir Bio was there. As like many other people, he would ask how much our equipments are. But I wasn't reluctant to answer his question this time since like us kendokas, he spend lots of money on running equipments as well. Cheers for passion! XD

In the afternoon, the only ones who stayed back were Jynn, Nash, Kaza and me. So I had to be paired up with Kaza. DD: The laughter could not be suppressed. But in the end we had to get use to looking at each other. So yeah. It was okay I guess. And finally, we have a perfect arrangement. Yessss. Shall not reveal it for now. But I guess this is the best. For fairness and also time management. On our way to teacher's cafetaria, we bumped into Mr. Ray Geaorge. Turned out he practiced kendo when he was in Bali for six months! Dude! He should have become our teacher-in-charge! He said he liked Kendo and wanted to do it again, but he didn't have the time. What a pity.

After that, just sat around at teacher's cafeteria, where the Karatekas were practicing and grading, that's what I heard. They're cool. Reef came and went at our table. FINALLY wnet home around 3.30. Thank God tomorrow's Friday. I need a break from kendo. There's a limit to everything, you know, even love and passion. XD I stick to reality.

No comments: