Monday, March 26, 2007

Are You Ready For School?

It's 1.40AM and I'm having school in less than 7 hours for the first time after 10 days. I still can't sleep. I tried revising for the Maths D test we're having tommorow, i mean today, but I just can't seem to understand a single thing. Damn those circle properties. And congruency. ANd similarities. Gah.

Nope, I didn't get to go to the Kendo Meet today. So, I did what I did. Hid in my room, avoiding communication from the "outside world", until 12pm, because I had to eat my medicine. Damn them antibiotics. I guess that was one of the reasons why I suddenly became superly sensitive today. Like when I was watching Heroes, my brother just changed the channel, to watch his damned cartoon network shit. I yelled and I screamed and dashed back to my room, where I received more bad news. My cousin just called, and we're having a meeting at 4.30. Urgh. It's the last day of the fucking hols for goodness sake! But does my auntie care? No. She wants to she the dance done by today. And it was a long day.

I hate complaining. I really do. Because all complaining ever does is reminding me of the things I'm complaining about and how people would usually brush off my complaints. But I keep on complaining. Like right now. God, now I'm complaining about complaining.

I'm stil upset about lots of stuff right now. I have yet to finish both my Maths D and A Maths homework, but that's because I can not think of the answers. Gah. Damn them. Oh yeah. I heard Maths is a compulsory subject for form 6. Sad. This is definitely bad news. I just thought in form 6, you get to choose what you want. But I guess they sill care about our maths knowledge. damn them.

Well, I'm still not sleepy. I ran out of painkillers and the pain in my ears are coming back. I don't want to sleep. Sleeping will make me mad. Because when I lie down, getting ready to sleep, I'd usually think about the events that happened, and today, not really much of them were good memories. That is one of the feelings I dislike the most when I want to sleep. SO I don't like to sleep unless I'm very sleepy where I will fall asleep once I lie down, so I won't have time to think about the crappy things that happened.

So, right now I'm waiting for the sleepiness to go to my head.

And I'm still not sleepy. Worse, I'm now getting headaches.

No comments: