Friday, March 23, 2007

Tagged

...by none other than Sir Bio. Wahahaha gosh I'm supposed to state six weird things about me...and tag other six people.

1. I share my bed with my books, comics. I have a queen-sized bed, so half of it goes to my dear books. Unfortunately, I'm too big for my own good so I usually end up taking the whole bed, and my books end up disappearing under my bed.

2. I believe there are monsters in my closets and under my bed. One explanation why I always lose my books. And I always made sure that my closets either have doors, or no doors at all, because having a loose closet door is kinda freaky, with that dark space in between, like a passage to another realm. Some goes to the bed.

3. I CAN NEVER EAT TABLETS/PILLS/WHATEVER. ..Is that weird? ANyway, I've been on medication (LOLOL whaaat) for the past two days and it wa hell. I always almost puke when swallowing them, I have a fear of them getting stuck in my throat and choke me and die.

4. My cousins says that I talk in 3 dfferent accents. Usually when I'm shocked or confused. Like, "What? WHUT? WHEEET?" or something like that.

5. My cousin calls me "Carpue skin' or whatever the spelling is, meaning 'corpse skin'. Mainly because she was always freezing to death when I can still say, "I'M SWEATING HERRRE." In return, I can her Tissue Skin, because her skn is as thin as tissue. I wish I can explain to her scientically. No, actually...I can't.

6. Finally after cramming my head, it's the last one. I make fake promises, especially to myslef. Like recently, "I promise I will revise and finish my homeworks during the hols." ANd now, I h realised I have once again lied to myself.

And now I shall tag....umm, I don't know..sir already tagged everyone I know who has a blog. Lessee...I shall double-tag Pinji, Kuma-chaaaaan (haha yes yes be MADD), Wan. And I shall tag Lah, Kye and Denise ( people whom I know don't read my blog XDDD)

No comments: