Friday, March 09, 2007

Talktalktalktalk

I finally finished my bio. Though, I left some of the questions because currently, I can't think logically due to the long sleepless nights. Oh yeah, I'd love to thank Fool's Garden's song "Lemon Tree" which had made me hyper throughout the "cramming session". But I have to finish them..I don't want to be hunted down. Man, if all teachers threaten us this way, I'm so going to be the most obedient student in the whole Brunei.

We finally had kendo yesterday, after two straight weeks of not having it. Yeah, he was right. Look at what two weeks had done to us. We, well at least I, felt not so energetic, tired, bored, unenthusiastic, *insert synonyms here*. Yeah, seriously. But then, we had another senpai coming in for that day, adn he lifted up our spirits. He joked about how movies and animes lied about the "fancy techniques" like Star Wars dodging to much and in Bleach, they talk too much during fighting. LOL, note to self: Do not trust Star Wars and Bleach. XDDDD We finally got things better after that. Woooooooooooooooooooo and I get to kiai as loud as I can. Sweet. Hmm, come to think of it, maybe that was why I was feeling quite stressed out the two weeks before. I didn't have time to scream my head off, which is what I usually do during kendo. Man, that day was really refreshing. Haha.

I still haven't done my econ essays. T________T

I have my malay speech tommorow. Crapiola.

Oh man, help me.

No comments: