Wednesday, March 21, 2007

JOYYYYY~ *pause* NOT.

Have you guys ever realised how short this holiday is? Totally not satisfying.

Yesterday was Froggy's and Sar's birthday and they went to the mall. I didn't know who else went, because I didn't. T_____T I'M SORRYYYYY and Happy birthday.

Yesterday morning, I woke up too early for my own good and I didn't have anything to do. SO I had a....something which you can call "Documentary Marathon". For 5 hours non-stop, without taking a shower. Yeah, I flipped back and fro from Discovery channel to Animal Planet to National Geographic channel. I learnt alot. From terrorist attacks to how animals mate and stuff. Fascinating really. The ones that I liked were "Mountains of the Wolf" and "King Cobra". Mountains of the Wolf...it was really like a story, something Disney might come up with. I started of with a wolf pack wandering, searching for food, starving to death. Then, they found some dead animal, where the leader forbid the others from eating. One of the 'young wolf outcast' ran away from the pack due to hunger, along with an 'old, wise wolf.' So they had adventures together, where the old one teaches the young one, oh they had names. The old wolf is Viejo and young one is Lobo. Then, Viejo died in a fight, leaving Lobo alone. Blablabla, lone ranger, and met with this other pack of wolf, where he met this female wolf, who ran away with him, because she is a 'low-ranking' wolf in her pack. Blabla, found a new place and got married. Haha happy ending. I really don't know why I even bother to talk about this. I guess I really liked it.

This morning, I also had a shorter Documentary Marathon, and watched about these people in Vietnam who searched for their relatives who died in the Vietnam War through psychics. Seriously, I really don't know how to not believe that it actually happened. Yeah, I got a little teary-eyed too, haha.

Lalalala, I'm supposed to go shopping with Man and Qil today to get the decorations needed for Ni Aki's birthday party. UNFORTUNATELY, when I told mummy dearest, she went "Banar kan tu?"

I know that Man and QIl are known for their "notorious" hang-outs with people fo the opposite sex, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Tell me, what is wrong with teenagers going on dates? I really don't understand, so if there is any parents out there, please tell me so I can clear my dislike for that part of my mum's behaviour. She even advised, more to warn me, "Jangan menggatal macam durang atu ah."

Oh puh-lease, Me? Menggatal? Dude. If I do that, the more farther away will guys be from me.
I wish I can give the typical "I know them more than you do, so please don't judge them just like that" answer. My mum listens to other people's words. Surely especially from Qil's older sister who seriously has some problems, and this particular aunt of mine, who thinks all teens are on drugs. I don't why all of them are such negative thinkers. So, Man and Qil are more on the "sexy, bitchy" type fo girls, but hey, they're not the "cheap" type of girls, just plain individuals. They don't go fuck people for money, or do drugs or whatever imaginary crime you elders can conjure up in your head. ANd mum, they are the only people my age in this family. Don't damage my "delicate, teenage emotions" or things will turn upside down for all of us. I still have that "good girl" sense in me, but I can turn around if people happen to insult my rights.

Yes, I;m pissed off. I'd love to get my aunt who made us in-charge for this party to explain to mymum that we are going shopping for decorations, not having one-night stands with strangers. But no, I don't want to get things more complicated, like making my mum think "Oh, so you think you're free now? Just because you have your aunt to do this?" Argh, fuck it.

This is a friggin holiday and I have tons of homework and revision to do, yet our aunts think it would be totally cool if we, "the three stooges", organise our grandpa's birthday party, which will be like in the next two weeks. WE are the ones who will contact the caterings, choose the cake, get people to set up the tents and tables and chairs, rent mics and speakers and lightings and we are the ones who will have to decorate the house, prepare the guestlist, get the guestbook, welcome the guests, make the banner, make the posters and we write the scripts, become the chairman, the director, and we are the ones teaching the kids what to say, how to dance, how to sing. And we have to learn our scripts for our little act. Not our parents, not our aunts, not uncles, not older cousins, not the kids. But us, the three girls who are still in school and STUDYING FOR THEIR O LEVELS. They'll say, "I have a job." "I'm too small." "I'm too busy." "I'm too old." "I don't give a shit." "I got a family." They came up with those LAME excuses, when we said, "We have school, and homework, and tests and exams." Which they replied saying, "It's just for a few weeks."

FEW WEEKS MY ASS. In those few weeks, we have tests to revise for, homeworks to be hand in, projects to be finished, how on earth can we even survive?!

"This is good experience for you when you have a job in the future." I can hear them saying that.

And they blame us for not finishing the script in a week. How? Unless you expect me to cut my sleep time, SURRRRRRE. Dont be surprised to see me with huge eyebags soon.

AND I DID NOT EVEN DO A SINGLE HOMEWORK. TIREEEEED. Oh, you're wondering why I still have time to blog? .......DUHHHHH. to piss people off, especially them who thinks that I have so much free time.

No comments: