Friday, March 09, 2007

I noticed the hideous attraction

I got back from Tasek Lama a few hours ago. It was preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty. The last time I went there was like....years ago. And I remembered how hellishly I cried during that time because I HATED exercise at that time. I despised it. It was my greatest enemy. lol so anyway, one of the reasons for me to go to Tasek Lama today was not just to check out how it looks like now, but also to challenege myself. I want to repent. Oh wtf. Hehe, The last time I went there, we went hiking to the very top. and yeah, I wailed at my dad and sis to stop but they won't. I was a scaredy-cat too at that time so I just kept on following them, not wanting to be left alone.When we reached the top, Iwas too tired to appreaciate the beauty because I was crying and too damn angry. But now, somehow the memories kept haunting me (WTF XDDD) and so going to the Tasek was one of my main.....to-do thingie. So, as I said, I finally went there this afternoon, and I climbed up the hill, almost giving up halfway, but then I thought, "Hey, the crybaby, lazy, physically-challenged, 11-year-old me can do it, so why can't I do it?" Or something like that. Hahaha, anyway, I finally reached the top. There, I noticed a signboard saying "Distance: 300m. 100m above sea level." Weheeeeeee. I just survived twice the distance I'm going to run next week. I think my legs are going to be sore all over like hell tommorow. But I know it's worth it. At least I hope so.

I'm "taking a break" from maths right now. I'm damn tired yet I stull have so many questions to go. Seriously, people like me, it's useless if you teachers give deadlines like....10 weeks from the day the homework is given. Why? Because I procrastinate til the last minute. So, yeah. Hah.

No comments: