Sunday, March 04, 2007

Jobless

Being jobless really wears me out most of the time. Why? Because when I'm jobless, I'd usually cram my head to think of something to do. and thinking exhausts the hell out of me. How sad.

Actually, I'm currently hiding from my homework. I have tons of them. Including two really really delayed economics essays and an MIB ucapan/pidato/whatevershityoumaycallit. Damn serious. Let me tell you what the questions are, who knows. It might frustrate you as well, and will make me happy.

Economics essay question: If you were the government of a country, how will you try to increase the economic growth of your country?

And that one short question costs 10 marks. Sigh. I was never made for subjects which require thinking. Yet I still take Economics and a bunch of other compulsory subjects which require you to smash your brain into pieces just to get an answer. And my econ teacher complained during the parents-teachers meet that my answers weren't original. Psssssssssh.

And now, the grand finale, the MIB question: Kemajuan Teknologi penyebab Kemunduran Negara. (Lit. trans.: Advanced Technology leads to...WTF is 'kemunduran' in english?) nvm then. The point is, this one cost 30 marks along with a representation, and is to be added to our next MIB test. Just who gives that to a bunch of 15/16-years-olds? You see, despite of our ages, some of us are still immature and not ready for sudden,heart-attacking questions. Well, at least to me. And that goes to every other subject, too. T__________T

Few days ago, I began writing a YamapiMaki fanfic at their site. There were a number of positive response, and that made me worry. What if I suddenly lost interest and didn't finish it? What if my story sucks? It's a....love story. The last lovey-dovey story I wrote was years ago. And I;m not a jiwang person anymore. But I still tried my luck. I have short attention span and short interest span (if there is such a thing) so yeah. I try to finish the fanfic ASAP.

Ah. Boredom. How it makes you think of embarassing moments.

No comments: