Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sorenessssss

Just got back from the clinic. I had ahard time sleeping last night, my right ear was sore. Ansd somehow, it infects my jaw. I mean, I can't stretch my jaw without feeling the pain in my ear, hence I cannot eat. The doctor who examined it was so.....fuh. Ouch indeed. Then she prescribed me some medicine, which I shall say in detail. The antibiotic I have to eat 2, three times a day, painkillers, 2 FOUR times a day, crazy. This tiny tablets, once a day, gladly, and some sort of lotion for my ear. I mean, COME ONNNNNN. That much for an ear only?! UGH> I HATE PAINKILLERS a.k.a PANADOLS. So bitter and I cannot stand it, yet this time, I have to eat two, FOUR times a day??? This a reminder to me to be grateful for my health. wth. I feel like an old man already, only eating porridge and having so many medicines to take in. *sigh* I just hope it's temporary for now.

No comments: