Thursday, March 29, 2007

TATATAAAAAAA~

KENDO STUFF IS COMING! KENDO STUFF IS COMING! *does the chicken dance*

Yepyep, I totally cannot wait. What's that? Too much iskiness for some stuff? I don't think so. Haha. Hmm. Pinji will have to teach us how to wear the hakama, nyahahahaha. I'll be waiting.....*NGEOWWWW* ahaha eww. I know. XD

Emmm...lessee lessee...I failed both my A.Mtahs and Maths.D test TERRIBLY, as expected. I had my chem test yesterday, which was kind offf....I unno. Lets just hope I pass it. Tests left are Econ, Bio, Phys, BM, MIB, Eng. Oh yeah. And the continuation of the fitness test. Wow. I NEED TO PASS THE OTHERS. SO that I can get my average marks over 45%. Gah. This is difficult. And depressing. And we're having another meeting tommorow. Damnit.
We also had the singing performance for the Children APEC thingie, and we sucked hell. We forgot the lyrics, the mic was gone, and overall, we sucked. Sure, people did applaud, but I'm sure that was just some kind of formality.

Oh well, all aside, kendo stuff ish coming~~~

Next week. Yes, I know. but what the heck. It also turns out that the $200 me, Muafah and Kaza paid was waaay more than enough because we got a bokken along with a LEATHER shinai bag~!! And yet we have more remainders, which is used to help to pay shipping for the others, as the others who only ordered shinais didn't paid enough. Wehehehe. YOU GUYS OWE USSSS! You can pay back with your bodies. XDDD No lah, just bow to your new masters.

After hearing that annoucement, well, Kaza and I ran all the way to the canteen, to you know, spread the excitement, and shouting too. Sure, lots of people were staring, but what the heck. And the cool thing was, I wasn't as tired as I was supposed to be. Must be due to all that excitement. Heck, I feel like running again.

Heh, can't wait.

P.S: I got a new MSN email. FOr those of you I've added, good. For the ones that I forgot, go add yourself. There were too many of you guys anyway. haha

No comments: