Monday, March 12, 2007

Pain, without love

My whole body is aching, man, particularly my upper right arm (or what...right upper arm? upper arm right? whaaaat?) and my left knee. And the cause for the aching in the arm is due to the swingings we did yesterday during the workshop. But I didn't expect kendo to have anything to do with the pain in my knee...but that must be the effect of sitting on your legs for too long. Like I said, I don't think I'm ever going to get used to seiza. I'm not sure if the pain means that I did it wrongly, or I was just not used to it. wth. We only have kendo training once a week anyway, which is sad. ANd I'm not even sure if I can get to the training next week. Sigh. And we'll be having our school hols in few more days, which mean no kendo! Gah. That is by far one of the only disadvantages to the school hols, along with homework. Darn. Please teachers, decrease the homework-giving rate. The less homework you give, the happier will the students be, and the lower their grades will be, but they wil still be happy. wtf. haha my head so sooo...cracked. gah.

No comments: