Sunday, March 25, 2007

Unfulfilled!!

I went to the indoor stadium this afternoon, thanks to Kaza. It was a last-minute decision. Mum won't drop me there so I gave up, but Kaza...she's so friggin nice~! This is like the second time she offered me a ride; the first time being the one to the kendo workshop. And this time, to watch the Japanese kendokas, with Brunei and Malaysia kendokas training. Wished I can join, but only people who has gi and hakama can join.

And tommorow, or perhaps, more to today(yeah, it's like 1.58Am already), they're having shiais at 9AM. And mum won't send me~!!! I don't wanna ask for Kaza again. Dad, he just got back from work by that time...*sigh* I want to go. I've been deprived of kendo for 2 weeks. And just now wasn't exactly enough. I don't know why, but I feel depressed. I really do. I can cry now. Yes, I sound like I'm being selfish and is exagerrating too much. Well, I'm not. Okay, selfish, maybe. Yeah. I want my wants to be fulfilled. But yeah, like my parents care about little shitty things like JAPANESE KENDOKAS COMING TO BRUNEI. They don't. SUUUUre, they've been nice enough to support me with another $100 for my kendo stuff, but that's them. They don't mind about financial supports, but when it comes to moral support...Gosh. I'm sad.



I WANT TO GO.

No comments: