Thursday, March 15, 2007

Singing yippie yippie ya ya yippie yippie yaaaa

Today was our last kendo session. T____T I am sad. Now, I have to wait for.....10..11....gah. I can't count. We also visited Sunlit Advertising today, which I wasn't really focusing on, because I was anxious to get back to school ASAP in time for Kendo. LAWLLL overall, the visit was AMUSING. XD

Oh yah, during kendo, Nis and I began to realise how not-so-hot-anymore one-of-our-senpais was. XD Seriously. Looks are deceiving. Must look carefully before judging. We also did this...training where we were paired up with the opposite gender and to hold both the ends of the shinai. And then our senpai will instruct us, to go "front", "back", "left" and "right". Well, they said it in japanese so it was kind of confusing. Haha. I was paired up with this guy, and it was his turn to lead. It was kind of like dancing...whre one follows, and one leads. The one who leads will listen to the instructions from our senpais, and the other one follows. GAHHH IT WAS HILARIOUUUUS. When it was that guy's turn to lead, XDDD well....amusing. Example, when my senpai said "front"....he was suppose to move front, and me back. But weeeeellll. We both moved front, so you can guess. Yes, both of us were poked right in the tummy by the shinai. Numerous times. XDD Also when the senpai said "back", and both of us moved back, and somehow, I tumbled becasue he pulled the shinai too hard. XDDDDDDD And Nis....lol. SHe was paired up with a form 2 kid, so shy. XDD She was "terhibur"ed too. Ah...kendo. How refreshing. Oh yah, we also get to meet Neko-sama for the second time. My god. Combat-san. Neko-sama is too cute for you. Haha. Oh yeah, Neko-sama was quite distracting too....it was staring at us the whole time!!! Freaky. Wah. So much kendo-yapping already. Can't help it. haha.

We have tons of homework. I don't think I'm going to get ALL of them done by the end of this hols. We also have tests. Sigh.
Now, let the so-called holidays begin. *dies*

No comments: